8:35 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

So what have I been doing these days?
Gawd, I wonder in daze!
This few days i've been kinda trap in my own world, with the word assignments, assignments and assignments flashing in my head.

I guess I've been reblogging and updating my tumblr more often than my blogger!
click here to check it out.
Get yourself a tumblr and follow me.

Well anyways I had this feeling that this week is gonna be a hectic one.
And so right, its damn hectic with God knows what my plans are.
Anyways finally its the end of the week, the four days a week class schedule is done for this week.
It's the usual break tomorrow with time to complete some of the assignments.
And off I'm out for a ladies day out with some of my peeps.

I realize, me blogging = lotsa words.
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not right not right!
Picture please! :D



Pic one : First off, I love her outfit and her colourful style. Just love the colours! :D
Pic two : Oh yeah man, erm I kinda dress the same at times just that no heels but wedges! :D

Thats all folks. Whhhhheeeeeeeeeee~

0 comments: