2:24 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

I almost lost it when the internet was down.
The assignment was almost done.
I almost lost it when I realize my purse was out of cash.
Worst of all I was hungry and alone at home.

Thank God the internet is back and I found Korean noodles, Egg and Bacon in the kitchen!
My assignment's left with the last part.
I kinda gave up, and I'm planning to ask Mr Philip about it tomorrow.

Anyways, I changed my display picture in msn which is this


And I've got like so many people asking me is that my boyfriend.
Gawd, no he is not!
He is just a very good friend of mine thats all.
And I like this picture because of the shaky effect.
Hahahaha.. That clears it all.

And here's another picture of me which I freaked out when I saw it in my folder.


Err no, I din make my eye bigger.
No, I din photoshop it.
I just change the effect and heck I'm freak out.
I look like a ghost to be exact!! Scary!
And yes, it was one of times when I was bored and I thought I've deleted it.. Gahhhhh~

0 comments: