5:04 PM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Weeks have past.
Its already the first week of October.
2 weeks more till semester ends.
And boy, am I glad that my exam ends on the day Paramore is performing? Hehehe..
It's like this after exam thing that I'm gonna enjoy before starting work the following week with 2 months of holiday ahead.

The start of October was awesome enough to make me happy.
Why, because I went out with Cherish, Mayne and Aunty Shooky.
Gotta catch up with all 3 of them. Its one hellout of fun! :D
Cherish flew off yesterday back to Aussie and she'll be back in two months.
Yes, I hear another hang out. :D
I remember lotsa laughters and jokes. Hehehehe!
On Saturday, Pavilion for lunch and daddy google Carl's Jr! Joker much?! :D
Mom taught me driving after that and now I feel more confident.

On Sunday, went to cut hair after church and this is how I look like now.
Still gonna say my fringe look like a freakin' pakku!! =.=
But its gonna grow! :D

Mom told me something that *yes I saw it coming* I love hearing.
Me and the sis is gonna get a new phone for Christmas.
One each babeh!!

The sis got her eyes on the Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro
And mua got my eyes on Blackberry Bold but not sure whether mom allows Bold or Curve! :D


0 comments: