Days Are Drawing Nearer

7:41 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

y mus i go through all the problems at this time.. the most crucial time ever.. its like droppin a bomb in my life.. the time is tickin and i noe im running out of time... but tis problems never gave me more motivation instead its drivin me crazy like seriously insane... SPM is like oni 2 weeks away and i really need to study hard... really really hard... not that i got a choice though... after this blady exam im so gonna have fun wit my frens.... yam cha every night... going out... going for awesome vacation which doesnt matter the gender... asalkan we noe our boundaries... i dun gv a shit bout the problems anymore... its really crazy and its drivin me insane...

and well i really got tis problem i hate the most... and hey i tot someone was my fren and i thought you will comfort me but was i wrong bout it... hey i din make it like i own him alright im not even talkin to him... and in msn it doesnt mean its all bout him... tau lah aku itu kawan baik ko kan... tapi siapa yg paling sakit hati?? bukannya dia pun tapi aku yg paling sakit hati... dia itu setiap hari senyum senyum... aku yang setiap hari menangis sendiri... aku pulak yg kena marah dari ko kerana aku sukakannya... memang tak sangka kerana itu aku kena marah dari ko... sedihnya hati aku.... memang tak sangka... *sobs* yes maybe i was stupid... oh well jus say it to my face that i am...

how i wish i didnt have the hope and how i wish i was not goin through so much pain... i pray i pray that i can go through tis wit faith and i will not let anything bring me down... not even you... i wont let people see me fail im gonna show the world i can.... the last thing i wanna say is that i really wanna do my exam well as much as i wanna feel that i never knew you... memang kebodohan aku yg membawa aku sampai kat tahap ini... the feelings that i had now i really wish it was all a dream.... a dream that i never wished it happen...

my blog wont be updated so often till the blady exam is done and its over... cant wait... adios!!


~this is real this is me~

0 comments: