Wat A Day..

7:41 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

slept really late last nite cuz i chatted on the fon for almost an hour wit my fren.. hahaha... wat a fon call... i started on the fon oni at 2am.. hahah... ok then i woke up quite early cuz i had to go to my aunt's hse for my cousin bro's wedding... not much pic though... all wit my cousin sister.. haha... ok then here comes the ceremony startin with tea ceremony and its our turn the small ones to go greet the new family member... i got rm20 jus for greetin.. haha..

after the family ceremony then i went to join the girls at Midvalley for a movie and walk around.. we watch "Eagle Eye"... quite nice.. action movie leh... hahahhaa..

then at night i went out for my cousin's weddin dinner.. it was at One Bangsar... awesome enviroment but then the food is not that good.. but anyway it was nice.. i had a glass of wine and now i feel heavy... after finishin up tis blog im goin to bed.. hahahaha

Rick's Cafe Casablanca

Oh, so divine
drink, drank, drunk
tomolo im off to Penang the place wit lots of good food.. hahaha.. and i wont be comin on9 unless there are computers i can use over there... will update my blog as soon as im home.. hahaha..oh how much i miss textin *dots*... i wanna tok to you.... ahhhhh scream scream scream...

P.S> MetroStation is currently my list of love.. my opinion alright..

shake,shake..

0 comments: