Screw It....

8:28 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

all my problems come one after another... celaka betul!! but nevermind i got good frens by my side and i mean really awesome frens... hahaha... you are history hopefully... haha... im tryin so so so hard to pretend i never knew you... oh how nice is that?? hahahhaha....i noe my role is to do well in my exam and so will i... hahahaha.... today class party... i was quite an outcast but who cares we all mingle around wit cameras... all cam-whoring... well its almost the end of skul term so y not be a poser for awhile... these are memories that cannot be bought... hahaha... all my good frens have been great support to the problems i went through... and hey now to tink of it i feel more like an idiot because i like you... hahaha... boy was i laughin my ass off... hahahahaha... so so stupid... hahaha.... watever it is... rock on wit life baby... hahaha...

oh and yea did i actually tel you guys that when im studyin dun cal me jus to tel me you are having fun... wtf is wrong wit you people... and who even give a damn boout CY?? definitely not me... ok so yea make things clear or ill get really mad.... and dun friggin send mms of him anymore... i dun care oso but its very disturbin... i was doin add math... i noe you guys are brilliant kids way to smart so no need study...

tata for now... amazin loves... hahahaha... read it the Amelia's way!! hahaha.. adios

0 comments: