9:25 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

It's funny how a person can be such a hypocrite.
These are the people who I really dislike.
Have they had any idea that they might hurt others for their actions?
Guess not, looking at people like that, they are just pure blunt and dumb to even realize.

Yes, Im talking bout you! If you actually feel it....
Is it so hard to say that "Your plans of watching that particular movie is with some of your other friends" rather than telling me "Oh I don't see a point in watching movies in the cinema when you can actually download"...
Dude, like WTF muchhh?!
How lame can you get with giving excuse man? I would rather you told me the truth.
Wow apparently when people say the truth hurts, it turns out to be true. *ouch*

And, and..... I think you thought too much.
Thinking that Imma girl who ask you out to watch that movie, you thought of it as a date?!
OHMYGAWD! heck no its not a date.
I wouldnt want you as one anyways. My motif was to go catch that movie because lets just say you were the only person I could think off who is not working during the sem break. And besides, I needed a guy to help me get my dad's gift.
Yes, its that simple...

Guys think too much sometimes. Or they are rather just born an asshole.
Yes I said it! Heartbreaker!

Goodnight y'all! Peace out.

0 comments: