3:31 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

My Blog Is Dead. NOT!!

Back to reviving it. Although its four subjects this sem, it still kills me the same way.
Assignments every week? Hell yeah!
Im done with one, half done with the other and not even started on the last.
All due Monday! Okay we can say Im down with only one left.
Because, Im lazy to write a thesis.
Guys if you are reading this, mind giving me like a topic.
Okay maybe no one's gonna read it any time today.

Holidays are over.
Its back to four days a week classes.
No more three days with a public holiday.

I've not been even checking out on some fashionistas webbies.
Oh you can say, Im caught up with assignments and addiction to watching "Lie To Me" season 1.
Trust me, once you get started, its hard to stop. IM SERIOUS, Hear me!!!

Just realize that Harajuku stuffs are the bomb.
Just realize that I've got 50% chances of going to a Student Exchange program in Japan. but the cash!
Just realize that I got myself a personal saxophonist! Yeah we go duet babeh!!
And its about to grow!
Just realize that time flies soooo fast, Jozzy is leaving this week.
Just realize that time flies soooo fast, Cherish is coming back this Thursday!
Okay I hear day outs in my head. Teeeheee!
Oh gosh, how can I forget, I just realize that midterm is this wednesday! Oh and pasar malam! haha.

NO, Im not writing a thesis like on my blog.
Soooo, okay here's some pictures of me being crazy!
*drum rolls*






Just the few, sayangs!!
xoxo

0 comments: