9:04 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Melia's wonderful wishlist *if its possible* :

* A blackberry phone, preferably the latest Bold with 3g.
* A new Ipod touch. With a bigger memory.
* A MacBook
* A new Keyboard, freakin love the Korg Karma!
* That Timberland Heels
* A Coach bag
* More high tops
* Dr Martens *I saw people wearing awesome Dr Martens in Singapore please*
* A new bag pack, preferably one that can fit everything and must have a look of a vintage. *not necessarily leather*
* Maxi skirts.
* Jump suits
* Harem pants with prints.
* Leggings with super prints.
* And a machine that does all my assignment *not gonna come true*

Oh heck! I got a long list but erm I'm wishin for all this now.. Hint hint!
Okay lah, buy me a BB phone and you will see me smile from ear to ear!!
The rest, I'll have it come naturally. Wahh sound so pro! :D

0 comments: