Hyped up over the many things that have happen over the week <3

7:19 PM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

As i've said i'll blog bout' what happened the entire week!!

Monday

Malacca trip with my favourite peeps!! *Awesome*
One whole day filled with freakin' fun time! hehehehe..
*Pictures after I come back from Aussie!* =D

Tuesday

Stayed home, baked cookies!
Midvalley with family at night!
Delicious for dinner! hehehe..
*thumbs up for the day*

Wednesday

Stayed home, baked cupcakes!
Used my neighbours internet without asking.. *Teehee*
Seli's house for carolling at night!!
*Loves*

Thursday

Busy the whole freakin' day..
Cuz at night there is a function at my house!!
Sort of an open house for Christmas thing!

Got my favourite peeps from uni to come along..
Casey, Vann, Val, Alvin, Justin...
Church members are definitely invited especially parents group of peers!
So obviously Charity and Mayne came too! *my favourite peeps that grew up with me ok?!*

Ended at around 10.30pm..
Figured out where to go with em' peeps..
Waited for Fredrick and his gf..
Took off to Sunway hoping for a countdown session!
In the end we reach there at 12am..
And we all cheered Merry Christmas!
That was one wonderful night!!
Went for a drink at Hot Pipers (wonder if i got that right) with the all of them!
Sunway was darn happening last night!
People were sprayin foam like friggin' crazy!

Me and Mayne had Esprit at!
Tried Justin's drink which happens to contain alil alcohol!
Tipsy-ness wasnt with us and yes half the bottle was done! hahaha.
Anyways its for the Christmas cheer la k!
Once in a blue moon! hehehe

Friday

It's today duh!!
Christmas baby!! hehehehee

Happy Birthday to some of my friends who happen to be born on Christmas day woi!

Just finish packing and I'm off to Perth tonight man!!
Till 3 Jan i think!! hehehehee..
Im gonna miss all my favourite peeps here including my doggie baby April!!
heheehe..

Loves!!
Update soon!!
I've got my Itouch and phone which has wifi so i wont be bringing my green dell along!
Teehee
<3>

~I spend my time just thinkin' thinkin' thinkin' bout you
I want you so bad thats my biggest wish~


0 comments: