8:26 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Bloggie!! I miss blogging!! hahahaha...

After a very long break, i decided i should start blogging again!! Thats how people keep up with the things i do!! hahaha.. Well, its exactly a week from my previous post!! hahaha..
I had Msian studies midterm today.. Imagine me studyin my heart out!!
4 boring chapters in four boring day!! Which makes it more boring.. hehehhe... Well, lots of things has been happening this pass few weeks..

To start it off with my oh-so-many-things-to-tell attitude, lets start with the beginning of this week! hahaa..
I hadn't been hanging alot with the "mafia's".. Well i guess everyone is busy!! We'll find time. Lols~
And recently i've been quite hard working on going into uni's gym!! hahaha..
I made it a point that i'll make use of what i have paid for! =)
To make it short, i've been startin to play sports! My mom says good! *thumbs up*

And so i have to continue my long story.. haha..
I've been living without my Ipod for a week now.. I am still waiting for the new one to come.. haha
Choir midterms was on Wednesday.. Well thank God i din break down and cry this sem.. I was having a lil stage fright and confusion last sem! Lols~
Yesterday started off wonderfully but in between it became very gloomy as i was facing some stuff.. But the thought of what mom had finally gave me had me all cheered up! She finally gave me the green light to get my licence.. Ain't that wonderful?? hahahaha.. Wheee~ Cant wait..

These days i found lots of my long lost awesome friends from primary.. Well, to be detailed i found them in FB..
Awesomely catching up..

Eric Chan > One of my very first few friends i knew in Seri Mega.. Have been catching up alot lately.. Well, Im really glad! hahaha
Mark Narvene > My good friend's couzie bro! Hahaa. And he still looks at me as the naughty lil cheeky girl!! Lols~ I'm 18 dude! hahaha.. I use to tease him and he use to tease me.. hahaha
Amanda > Yea she is Mark's couzie sis! Haha my good friend in Seri Mega.. hahaha

Well, I'm really glad ive been catching up chattin alot with you guys.. It makes me miss the people i use to hang with at Seri Mega!! Just like you Eric, Mark and Amanda!! hehehe. =)

Thats all folks,
And im signing off.. =)

0 comments: