3:25 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Wonderful day today!! =)

I went to Midvalley to meet my good highschool friend, Ashley Ng!!
Wow, how i miss talkin to her!!
It was really one nice afternoon where we sat at Delifrance and talk for hmmm lets see.. About 2 hours? hahaha
It was like pillow talk but not exactly pillow talk..
I think more like pastry talk!! Lol~
Me likey, girl!! hahaha

After she left, I had nothing else to do then to wait for daddy!!
But he said he'll only reach around 5..
Delayed! =.=
So where else i went??
To Gardens Machines of cause!!
Went to look for Marko Dumbo!! Lol~
And then stayed there..
His colleagues are hillarious!!
Nice knowing em' too!!

Oh and one more thing..
I wont have an earphone to listen to my Ipod for a week!!
I'll just tahan!! =)


Its the heartbreaking season now!! I wish you never exist!!~
real gloomy ~

0 comments: