3:45 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Wow.. I've been abandoning my blog for a few days now!!

I'll have to start from Saturday's event!! hahaha..

So i went to MTV World Stage..

How much i missed Madieblurr i finally saw her!! haha..

Went with my heng dai's.. Sat Rick's car!

They are like wonderful!! I love them much ok!! They gave up their tickets to let me in the Red Zone!! And i promised i'll belanja them dinner soon!! I will alright!! I feel damn freakin touched!!

Thanks peeps!! Love you guys lots!! You dont know how much you guys made me so happy! Loves always and forever!! hehe..

Boys Like Girls, AAR, Hoobastank, Raygun, Kasabian, Estranged, Pixie Lott

They brought wonders that night ok!!

It was a hell outta great night! =)

Glad i was able to make it!

Monday.. My very last paper for finals this sem!! Theory!! But i guess we weren't that affected with the paper because the two difficult ones were over.. hahaha..

Exam was done at 4 plus.. Headed to Richie's cafe!! hahaha.. Although we are bored of that place but we still go there.. I haven got an idea why! hahaa..

Tuesday.. I went to work at the church kindergarten.. Its more like helpin out la! hehe.. I miss the kids i once teach.. hehehe..

Took the train to Tasik Selatan after work! Went straight to Vincent's house... Help him shift house!! He was boss that day!! wakakakaka...

And... We went back to Richie again!! We sat the same place.. Same position!! Dejavu!! hehehehe.. But of course we ate different things all except for Daddy Liang!! hehehe..

Well, sem break started now!! We wont be seeing each other everyday till sem starts again! Vincent will be leavin for Sarawak tomorrow morning!!

We will all miss him much! Our happy crazy mafia family is so incomplete without Vincent and Xing Yi!! Ill miss em' myself too!!

Since college is out, Im gonna miss >

Daddy Liang

Mummy Gan

Vincent bro

Xing Yi sis

Gonna miss the fun we have!! Cant wait till we hang out again!! hehehe... Crazy di la me!!

Rotting at home when i dun go out!! hahaha..

Peace and Love!!


PIC tomorrow!

0 comments: