9:47 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments


Positively LoveDrunk with... I want OUT!! Pure torture chamber!!
FTW will you??
Wish i could turn back time..

I miss the usual lunches..
I miss the usual laughters..
I miss the insanity..
Basically i miss the MAFIA FAMILY la!! hahaha..

I miss the yum cha we have
I miss the hang outs at night at mamak stalls..
Basically i miss my Heng Dai's la... hehehe.

I miss Madieblurr..
I miss Raksha apek..
Obviously i miss the "Ghostbusters"..
[ I was the Yong Tau Fu gangster.. hehehe..]

I don't wanna rot at home this holiday!!
Next week go out go out go out! hehe.


was chattin with Madieblurr and i realise we had the same DP..
Our one bottle of mineral water, and two cans of Coke that cost us RM15.. hehe..

Memories!~

CF Camp tomorrow..
Only back on Tuesday..

0 comments: