7:52 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

A very long day, that is..
I had no money today!!
After countin, i realise i oni can spend a dolar today as the rest will be for paying the choir scarf.

So, i ate a slice of bread and a cup of milo for lunch which was suppose to last me till 7 plus.
Then, Joanne (yes, Josh's gf) was sooo nice..
She was going to McD near my college for a bite..
I guess she din like to hear the word gastric.. haha..
She offered to buy my some food so that i wont i get gastric..
So ill be payin her back soon when i see Josh or Charity..

Thanks girl!!
A very wonderful friend you are...
Plus the care and the love of a friend, I was really full.. hahaa..

Tomorrow's plan..
World music listening exam (freaky la, my ears not that good)
Watch recital (awesome man, some of my friends are performing.. hehe)
CF (finale di la tomolo, will miss CF much)
Theory class (Oh yes, Stephen class is fun but that time is a nap time,hope i dun fall asleep.. hehe)
Of to dinner (with some of the seniors)
Then to concert with the same people! (hehe..fun)
Miss Rachel is performing.. (Nice!)

0 comments: