7:59 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Sometimes life just turns out badly.. But there is nothing I can do about it..
I was down and pretty much depressed today.. Everything turned out to be wrong.. But having my friends which i call them my "family" help turn my entire day out right.. People like them are worth having to be around!! Without Liang, Gan, Vincent and Xing Yi, i think my day would have turn out to be a living hell.. Other friends were awesome too.. Everything was just so down and gloomy but i didn't know the reason why im being like that..

There is only 4 words i would really like to express it to them
I Love You, People!!

Lately, I've been talkin to my other awesome best buddy, Ah Boon alot..
Either on MSN, text messages or phone calls..
Talking to him really make me miss my high school people.. I miss him and all dearly..



0 comments: