8:19 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Gosh, never knew I've abandon my blog for erm this long?? For this, I shall apologize because I was and still am very busy with things.

Year ends are always this happening for me.
Job. Occasions. Events. Celebrations. Camps. Vacations.

And it goes on and on and on....
And that's how busy I am.

But I still have the time to check out what's new in Topshop's webbie and now my love for shoes has grown into a gigantic interest.
And that is the reason that motivates me to keep working during the holidays.

Gonna get a new pair of heels as soon as I go out with the girls again.
Cherish is coming back and Elaine is already back.
So you know lahh what that means?? hahhahahaa...

BTW loving Jeffrey Campbell's collection especially the Lita collection to the core of my heart.

Check this out...




Holeeyyyyy!! I wantttt..... T.T

0 comments: