7:23 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Sometimes things just get in our way.
Events just pull us apart.
Talents and smartness separates us.
Why do things like these happens?
You say that I don't hang out with you guys and I always hang out with others.
Think bout' how I always felt.
Being left out and all, you guys get to go on carolling I don't.
So, how do I go along with you guys when its always not a topic Im in you're talking bout.

Sigh, I feel really outcast because I don't have the talent and time and stuff you guys have.
And because of this, it made me think Im such a failure for everything.
Life...

And yes, I told you to have fun.
Hell, like duh you guys go have fun because fun only happens without me... I know!

Im not being emo, but I just don't understand how things can happen!
Truth is, I really miss you guys!

0 comments: