Complains.

7:20 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

I'm still pissed at people who don't appreciate their friends.
Dude, i'm not born to be use by you lah okay!
And, I don't study psychology so don't just come to me because you are emo.
And your jokes, hell yeah one whole bunch of stupid nonsense.

Being your friend is a joy, but being your punching bag where you let out your emoness, your sighs, your cries, your anger its just not my thing.
So err mind you back off, use some brains or just squeeze some brain juice out before you talk to me. I don't mind being your extra ear to listen to you whine but definitely mind you only coming to me just cuz you are in a bad mood and you dont share your good times with me.
Well, if thats the case tell me and i'll buy you this large container where you talk your problems out to it and close the cover once you are done. Ain't that the same? The only difference is that it doesn't reply any of the things you say about. :D
And what the heck, why must it be emoness bout love eh? I don't understand. I use to be like this once upon a time but I kinda grown from it and I find it worthless and need not say pointless to go emo emo about love. When its yours , its yours lahh...

Good idea aint it?.. Boys must learn to think of the girls feelings lahh.. I'm serious. I'm not talking bout mine but all girls. Thats all folks. :D

0 comments: