11:32 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Earth Hour at UCSI!!
Still gonna say the guitarist from Disagree is cute and hot! LoL!
Its been a long day today! Went out of the house since 930am all the way to 12am..
Hmmmm awesome life huh?? hahahaha
But heck, I had fun with em' peeps!! :)

For the first time I saw a HOTAIR Balloon in front of me!
Well, of course I din get to go on it because I also don't know why! hahahahaha
Was crazy practically the whole night..
All the way till I reach home..

Here are the things that happened,

Seminar at church.
Youth after that.
Live rock bands from campus and outside campus.
An Honest Mistake. Halfway Kings. Disagree. Eve's performance *me likey*. One from the School of Music. (I'm from there *looking proud*) hahahahahaa..
HotAir Balloon.
Mini balloon with Helium gas.
People sucking em' Helium gas for chipmunks voice.
Walking in and out of college like a small kid with a balloon in the hand.
Gading for dinner.
Good talk planning for PaperRoses!
Gosh, there are soooo much to say!
Anyways, I'll stop here. hahahaha

Picture with Disagree!! :)

0 comments: