12:18 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

I've got sooo much to say..

So much i've done for the past two weeks..

Emotions going up and down..
But nonetheless, i had great fun in most of the things I did..

From Vampire Assistant with my college peeps..
To Avatar with Chermayne and walkin around with Charity...
To Fireball with a game of pool with my college peeps..
To L4D2 with em' awesome ones..
To eating good food for lunch with em' again..
To visiting North Wing and having colour days..
To taking pictures as good ol' memories...
To having hang outs and reunion with my primary mates..
To having L4D2 sessions again with WeiZhuan, Mark and Justin...
To having workout sessions at gym with WeiZhuan, Mark and my other awesome peeps..
To having a surprise celebration for good ol' Mark, my awesome friend at Lookout Point..
To having fun till past midnight..
To having shopping with my family..
And of course to all the emo thoughts that made me realise i have all the awesome peeps around me...

Especially to Chermayne Hiew, Charity Lim, Justin DS, Casey Chong, Gloria Leong, Vanessa Tan, Valerie Tan, June Lim, Alvin Lee, Asyikin, Jo Quah.. And of course to the rest of the peeps lah.. (sorry if i go on and on.. its gonna be a very long one!!)

And all I can say is...

I LOVE YOU PEEPS SOOOOO DAMN MUCH!!!
Thanks for being awesome especially when im down...

And now im doing this long post and elaborations cuz im friggin bored!
I'mma suppose to go out today but mom needs me home to be with my sister!! Ugh, i hate missing the fun! But anyways.. it already happen.. Boohoo!!~ :(



0 comments: