Fuyoh!!

8:02 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

hahahaha... my post title is just a random wan... i dunno wat to put so yea put fuyoh la.. hahhaha... anyway school is startin tomolo but not for me... ive downgraded to goin back to kindergarten... hahaha... jus jokin... ill be workin in my church kindergarten till i get my results... haha... so yea all the small kids out there pls dun cry... hahhaa... *as if they actually read this*... hahaahah.. and so yesterday no youth...woke up pretty late and then clean room... ffk-ed both my awesome 'pang yaw' at Midval... sory... then pool time gotta missed it again cuz daddy say we are goin out for dinner soon... jus waitin for mom to be back.. hahahah.. so we went to Meenas at Puchong wit the Lim's and Hiew's... nice fellowship we had.. then suddenly my fon rang... it was a msg from one of my awesome 'pang yaw'... it reads "wanna go out yam cha or not?? at about 9.45pm"... then i said ok but where cuz i was still at Puchong... then the call came so talk talk talk and then set for yam cha again at mamak.. hahah... my two awesome 'pang yaw' came to fetch me from my hse.. hahah. then went to Kinrara mamak.. i had presents from Bali for them and they had presents for me.. still receivin Christmas presents though.. hahahah... the both of them are the two M which says Mark and Mun Kiat... hahaha... so happy lo... they bought me a t-shirt and a phone pouch for my new fon.. hahaha... sweeet right my awesome 'pang yaw'... hahahah.. then reach home bout 11.30pm... on9 til almost 3 am... then zzzz...

today woke up at 7.40am to take my morning shower b4 i go to church.. hahaha.. then went to church and head on to Puchong Giant... mom needs to buy groceries.. hahah... so we walk.. i was crazy tired.. like seriously.. so sleepy.. hahaha.. then when i reach home i was textin textin and i fell asleep... slept for hmm let me see bout 4 hours plus.. i woke up at 7 pm.. then off for dinner... sory mom i couldnt finish the food... then came back on9.. gonna off soon.. tomolo got work.. so yea have to wake up early... hahhahaha... gtg now.. tata..

0 comments: