Amelia says "Hi"...

8:45 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

hi... wakakaka i love that word.. its so cute.. ok somethin is wrong wit me.. hahaha.. nvm forget that... like i said i went to school to bring my sister's lunch and i saw all my fren.. boy, was i glad!! hahahaha..

my stupidity i post here... i was sooo worried bout someone and i tot he went MIA cuz his msn was on but he wasnt there... and awhile later i got to noe he was oout dating... ugh... wat a waste of time... wakakakaka... now i wanna bang my head... hahahahahah...

p.s... im soooo glad i got your msg my fren... i really miss the presence of you among us... hahaha.. quick come back.. cant wait... hahahahaha... everythin i see reminds me of you thats cuz you always hangs out at places i see.. hahaha.. bloob bloob till the end... ahahaha..

0 comments: