hey everyone...

8:58 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

sory that its so long cuz i oni update once or twice a week...its one week after our skul holiday... back to skul tis week.. really hectic.. some teacher got into my nerve. freakin angry wit her.. aint talkin to her.. here's to you teacher "you try to put me down but you failed badly" hahahaha.. ill prove i can wei.. so as the week went on i realize skul is makin me sleepy... i keep fallin asleep in class.. oh btw my EST project is over... *screamin my hearts out*... hhahha finally... my team members are so takin me and raksha for granted.. we practically did all the typing, printing and even presenting... fortunately we got 3 outta 10.. the other 2 got less then us... hahahah our hard work paid off man.. hahhhahhaha.. then we did some camwhorin in class... oh MEMORIES.. love em'... the year is almost comin to an end... SPM is coming nearer.. feeling really scared... skul is gonna end too.. ill dearly miss all of you guys... i guess ill cry on the last day... i cant imagine life without you people man... tis goes to those who are really close to me... those that are sittin in the same row and at the back of the class.. i will miss Thayveen and gang... oh wait ill miss "Pune"(Puvan) badly.. oh that funny guy... ahhhhh... i will miss i will misss.... oh my there is such a long list... haihz... jus gotta go on... surely will meet up man... planin to go to college which is around the same area as the others.. hahahaha... hmmm all the food cause me to feel hungry now.. oh yea did i tel you that "he" is teachin at Flora's now... OMG... its freakin fun at the same time im afraid... dun even dare look.. wat a waste i got no guts at all... today ponteng skul (as in i stayed at home owkayy)... hhahaha... study, mop floor, hang clothes, cook breakfast, help prepare lunch... then off to tuition.. comin up next pictures... *huggies* love ya'll, best buddies...

me and boon... good frens bullies each other... hehe..


this is how our friendship begins...

crazy monkey and angry monkey..

where's the heads...

got our heads back... muhibah siut..

my best buds are fightin and apek is watchin...

dun mind the fingers and ill cal it picture perfect...

both so bored decided to sit on lab table so that we'll feel taller... hahaha...

thats all for now people... ciaoz...

0 comments: