FRIDAY rocks...

9:10 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

"ALL WELL ENDS WELL" i could say...
hmmm lets see... some mamak girl put on a fight wit me but sadly she lost to me... she was speechless i could say.. then my best bud... he went to cari that girl and her group.. kinda scolded them cuz they scold me.. wakakkaa... great frens i have.. love love him wei... kawan you are the best.. hehehehe... then normal lo... hahaha... frens?? problems?? still got but takin it light and easy.. fed up wit makin myself so sad over life.. hahaha... and crush, love life... haihz.. dun say di la... i dunno y waste time lo.. i like you so much even you noe it.. but you couldnt care less.. so wat can i do?? nothin right... haiyo... tis wan dunno la me... hehehe...ok la.. dun wan crap so much la... love love my awesome frens lots...

0 comments: