It Sucks!!

9:08 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

life sucks for me for the pass two days... so moody... so down... sometimes i jus tink of endin my life... all the problems... all the stuff im goin through makes me think im jus a lousy girl... damn... didnt have good sleep... its jus killin me... many things running through my head... you noe wat bro?? its "thanks for the memories and the good time"... its jus killin me... dun say you are fed up of patching things back wit me cuz now i really feel im the biggest dumb ass... the wan that says sory all the time even if its not my fault... i noe i got so much more things that are way lesser than them... you showed me who you are already... dun need to tel me so... you rather hang out wit gorgeous girls, rich girls, girls that love to shop their ass off and definitely girls that have class... all these which i dun have... thanks alot... my tears all wasted cuz of you... cryin day and nite... jus cuz you are my bro... i dun wish to loose you... you are my fren... i tot u were always there for me... but i was wrong... so wrong that i dun wanna fall into tis mistake again... i dun have enough sleep cuz of all the thinkin of how im gonna patch it back... instead the people who were there for me most is Raksha and Komala... but im so thankful to Selishia and Mark... they really make my day although im still feelin emo ryte now?? when wil this ever end... damn... i was lookin forward to goin yam cha wit sunshine but i gave him wrong info.. my bad... looks like everything jus fell wrong...

the smile i had on my face is all jus fake... i may look happy on the outside... but on the inside its bleedin badly... THANKS MARK AND SELISHIA... YOU MADE MY DAY!!! you guys are the best KAWAN BAIK ever!!.... love sunshine lots...

0 comments: