The Days in Daze!

6:41 PM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Oh well, i FFK-ed another invitation!
CheeYoong ask me if i wanted to go PM with him and Imran!
I turn down! Was a lil too tired and also it rained!

Gosh, i think i have a name for 15th December.. The FFK day!!
I FFK my whole bunch of favourite peeps to Pavilion!
And i FFK my bro to PM!
Sorry people!

Anyways on Wednesday, mom just gave me a surprise and say
"You are going out today.. Tamie jie is bringing you, Ber and
Nicole out for some shopping.."
So, we went to Tropicana Mall at first..
Then we found that place a lil boring..
And, we moved on to 1Utama!
My mom ask me and my sis
"Aren't you guys bored of that place?? You go there
every week for shopping.."
And we said NO! hahaha

Daddy brought me, Ber and mom to Sunway to fulfill my cravings..
The oh-so-wonderful-BbqPlaza!!
And that makes three malls in a day!
haha

Yesterday i stayed at home to settle some stuff, watch some movies and ate 3 doughnuts!
Consumed alot of sugar yesterday!
At night went to TGI's in Subang for dinner with my family!!
Life is awesome and this is what we do every December!! hahahahah
And so thats all the little things that i've enjoyed for the past two days! hehe

Just some random things that have happen throughout this sem!



I miss..

~If only you knew~

0 comments: