Back!! =D

3:03 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

I'm back! I'm back! hahaha..
I've got so much to talk bout' right from the start of my sem break!! haha
Camp was one heck of a good time!!
Had lotsa fun with the others although i truly and terribly miss my blanket and bolster! hehe

7th December 2009

Exam ended at 12.30pm..
Ate at block B cause Gloria still had exam!
Lepak at the lounge for hours with of course my favourite peeps in college!!

Then i went to MPO to watch a concert with my mafia family!!
Another of my favourite peeps of course!!

It was good!
Ended at about 11pm..
Daddy, Mom and Ber came to fetch me after their wonderful shopping in Pavilion!

8th December 2009

Went to help out in the Kindy and also to earn a lil bit of pocket money!
And back home to relax!
Nothing really happened that day!

9th December 2009

Went to uni at noon!!
Just in time when my favourite peeps finish their paper for business!
A day of happiness with Vann, Val, Casey, Gloria, Charity, Fredrick, Alvin.
Ally and Joslyn were with us also!
Went to Oldtown to yum cha then to Pasar Malam!
After Pasar Malam then to Fireball..
Pool for awhile..
Then balik rumah! hehe

10th December 2009

Kerja sikit then balik rumah!
Cut hair in the evening!
Thats all for that day!

11th - 12th December 2009

Youth camp!!
Great fun!!
Flying Fox!!
Rock climbing!!
Kayaking!!
Obstacle course!!
Lepaking!!
Teasing Ah Do!!
hahahahahhaa
Everything was good! haha

More plans for the next few weeks man! Before my sem break is over!! hahaa

Missing em' favourite peeps sooo much!!

Vann.Val.Gloria.June.Casey.Alvin.Fredrick.JosiahQuah.Hayder.Gan.Liang.Vincent.XingYi.Grace.
MeiYi.MeowMeow(Nic).CJ.ArthurAu.KinderBoy.PohYee.Tyler.Xenuz.Makkie.AndEm'Scientists!

Gosh i have this whole long list of my favourite peeps that i love hanging out with! hehee

Bye!

0 comments: