1:34 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Dudes, i love the post moral midterm just now!! hahaha
I had real fun..
It was oldtown kopitiam with lots of laughter with the guys!!
How awesome is that?? hahahaa..
They are a bunch of crazy yet fun yet nice yet "noob" people..
And they call me noob and blurr which i called them back noob kuasa dua, blurr kuasa dua.. hahaha..
How would you like kuasa tiga??
Hanging alot with them lately.. I mean not all the time but sometimes.. hehe..

Ive finally gotten my very first pair of contact lens.. But i wont be wearing it daily though..
I'll just take it easy! Step by step.. hehe..

Oh well, i still have work to do although the crazy midterms are over..

Malaysian studies assignment
Moral studies assignment
Writing assignment

Its plain crazy!! Well back to my work.. Thank god due dates are not tomorrow.. haha..

Guess its fun having not to think so much!! Thanks Mayne, Charity, Nally, Gan, JY and so many other awesome people for the listening ear.. The wonderful text..

Is this a Grammy award?? hahahaha..

0 comments: