8:01 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Where is the sense of belonging in me?
Seems to me, its gone!!

I need it back!!
The new sem is driving me nuts!!
Why so many changes??
There is so many things i did not expect that will happen!!
I miss the old times!!

6 hours of break every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday is seriously a waste of time..
If its only on 1 day its fine, but 3??
Gosh..

She sings "She need more than a love song!!"

Blackout at uni today..
After 6 hours of waiting, class was cancel due to the freakin blackout!!
Well i could say its half good half bad!!

Went to McD, met up with Nally and JC..
*Amelia likes*

I miss everyone!!
I dun really see you guys around anymore!!
Now that even choir different!!
But im happy for you peeps!!
Actually im really sad that we do not have many classes together!!
Well, imma lil too sensitive i know!!
But what to do if i miss the Mafias'??
Sad!!



0 comments: