6:12 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

So, i was down with fever last night..
A horrible one too!!
So, i had grade 8 practical today at Hotel Istana..
Obviously i was getting sick at a wrong time..
Finals are around the corner..
I hate getting sick..
One moment i thought i was down with H1N1..
Thank God it wasn't... haha..

One day without college..
And im already missing my friends...
Missing the hang outs during lunch..
The classes (can you believe it?)
hahahaha..

Pretty much uncomfortable whenever i see your name mention..
I don't hate you thats for sure..
Oh boy, dont tel me its the opposite..
Hell, NO!!
Its not la!!
Just going alil cuckoo thats all. haha..

I think the fever got to my brain..
BRAIN DAMAGE ALERT!!

Vincent, get well soon!!
I know you are still having fever!!
And it ain't fun right?
I know!! wakakaka...

Missing my far away friend once more!! I need a break..

0 comments: