5:28 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

One word to describe my current status
"STRESSED"

I cant believe World Music presentation actually stressed me more than SPM..
Durin SPM i still have time to blog. To facebook.
Well, i never knew presentation as stressing as this would actually keep me away from the social world online.

I just realise i din go into FB for two whole days which is truly not me ever since i got the internet working and my own laptop.
I'll at least check stuff on and off as breaking the tension of whatever im doing.
Oh well, i guess this is what college presentations are all about..
It's a good thing sometimes.. hahaha..

Presentation is TOMORROW!!..

Ah Liang, we will truly miss your craziness around for the next 5 days!! Waitin for you to come back with good news all the way from Korea!! hahaha...
And to all the choir members > GAMBATEH wois!hehe
Bon Voyage people.. Make UCSI proud..

~Loves~

p.s > I dun wanna hear another apology. Cuz the more you apologise you make me madder..
Don't tel me that you hope our friendship wouldnt go astray!! =.=" because whats done is done!!
Sure we can be friends but it wouldnt be the same.. No it wouldnt!

0 comments: