6:42 AM MeliaNgs 0 Comments

Oh yes!! Dondang Sayang presentation is over!! hehehe.. =)
At least i can relax a bit before the next presentation comes which is next week!!
Spanish Flameco =)...

Well nothin much happen today.. Had lunch with the usual ones > Gan, Liang, Xing Yi, Justine (XY's beloved), Vincent, and Grace.. Joslyn joined us today! Block B cafetaria is closing down for a MONTH.. Hear me?? A MONTH!!! Due to renovation in the library!! Boy, am i gonna miss the fried rice and the Tom Yam meehoon soup?!!

What say you, Gan and Vincent?! Gonna miss the fried rice damn badly heh?!! hehehe.. I'll be missing it wei!! hehehe... Oh yea, I'll try to get some durians for those who wants it sooo badly!! hehe.. I will!!


when life turns out not the way you want it to be,
do not cry or be sad over it,
there might be a reason behind it..
~so not amelia la wei~
~i miss talkin to my faraway fren, =(~

0 comments: